Small, local, high-tech business in Fort Collins looking for a marketing coordinator to plan, develop, execute our marketing and branding strategy to customers worldwide. You’ll work closely with our sales team, our finance team, and an outside marketing firm to execute marketing, advertising, and public relations campaigns. You’ll bring a unique blend of marketing expertise, curiosity about science, critical thinking, and integrity to everything you do. We’ll give you a strong company, an established brand, a loyal pack, ownership, and autonomy. Below is our formal job description, but to be honest, it’s about the only thing formal about us.
Works under general supervision
Executes marketing/advertising/public relations campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organization presentations; updating calendars.
Participates in the development of B2B strategy. Attend internal and external meetings and trade shows as needed representing Sales and/or Marketing demonstrating professionalism and understanding of the organization's overall marketing efforts.
Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing; maintaining research databases.
Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts; using data, assists in creating preliminary forecasts.
Analyzes marketing sales trends, marketing strategies, and product performance; prepares and presents reports summarizing information; makes recommendations based on analytics.
Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules, and coordinating social media strategy.
Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data and provide recommendations to leadership as needed.
Advise and develop marketing strategies including but not limited to public relations, advertising, social media, and external communications as well as market and customer research.
Skills and Qualifications
Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Advanced computer skills including the CRM/ERP software and Microsoft suite.
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and dedication to quality.
- Experience creating budgets and reading P&L statements.
- Experience in analyzing data.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to foster relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred.
- 2-5 years’ experience.
- Works under general supervision.
- Must be available to travel in support of the sales team.
- If this sounds like something you might enjoy, send us a resume, and let’s see where things go.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with this position.