KRI is looking for a CAD & Manual Controls Assistant Technician to support our Production & Research and Development teams.
This person would be responsible for developing product drawings and technical instructional manuals. This candidate would partner with SME in each department to create, test, store, organize, maintain, and deliver drawings on-time to deadlines.
Desired skills and attributes include:
- Experience in layout for information technology projects.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to write informative materials.
- Ability to use and learn multiple computer software programs and systems.
- Ability to learn and use scientific equipment terminology.
If you are tired of mandatory overtime, inflexible schedules, and 2nd/3rd shifts - we might provide a refreshing change!
Please email Kirsten Batalden at: email@example.com for more information.
Detailed job description here: Kaufman & Robinson CAD & Manuals Assistant Position