Small, local, high-tech business in Fort Collins looking for a marketing coordinator to plan, develop, execute our marketing and branding strategy to customers worldwide. You’ll work closely with our sales team, our finance team, and an outside marketing firm to execute marketing, advertising, and public relations campaigns. You’ll bring a unique blend of marketing expertise, curiosity about science, critical thinking, and integrity to everything you do. We’ll give you a strong company, an established brand, a loyal pack, ownership, and autonomy. Below is our formal job description, but to be honest, it’s about the only thing formal about us.
Works under general supervision
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Required)
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred.
- 2-5 years’ experience.
- Works under general supervision.
- Must be available to travel in support of the sales team.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: from $50,000.00 per year
If this sounds like something you might enjoy, send us a resume, and let’s see where things go.
- Answers basic questions about products and communicate with other departments about products (sales, electronics, inventory)
- Provides customer service regarding products and services
- Interacts with engineers to work on current and new products
- Catalogs Serial Numbers
- Provides Engineering Support
- Maintains equipment and pumps
- Performs Maintenance of equipment
- Ability to work in electronics and customer support as needed
- Prepares packing list for orders and shipping
- Maintains inventory and parts in End Hall and Hollow Cathode production
- Builds Hollow Cathodes and Electron Sources
- Ability to communicate in and understand technical terms related to ion sources
- Ability to meet production schedules
- Cross trains on other job function as production allows
- Ability to organize and fill out detailed documentation
- Ability to use various power and hand tools
- Proficient in the reading and understanding of technical prints and schematics
- Proficient in documentation of assembly processes
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrate mechanical/technical ability
- Understanding of mathematics, print reading, and electrical theory
- Microsoft Office skills
- Good communication, and problem solving, willing to work as a team
- Knowledge of ion source spare parts
- Auto Cad knowledge a plus
- Ability to weld a plus
- 401(K) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance