The main purpose of the Electronic Assembler position performs electronic assembly of power supplies with Thru-Hole Technology. Perform inspection, touch-up, and rework to assemblies.
Director of Engineering
August 29, 2021
Scope of Responsibilities
- Build up thru-hole parts on boards
- Run wave machine
- Monitor quality output of assemblies and make necessary adjustments
- Electro-Mechanical assembly of subassemblies
- Calibrate and troubleshoot power supplies and boards
- Assemble complete power supplies
- Test power supplies
- Inventory supply parts
- Assemble transformers
- Wind transformer spools on winding machine
- Record information into computer
- Keep area clean and organized
- Ability to follow assembly instructions
- Ability to solder
Skills and Qualifications
Knowledge and Abilities
- Solder Certification a plus
- Electro Assembly
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Ability to be flexible
- Ability to run Wave Machine, hand tools
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with 2 - 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- General Computer Knowledge
- Indoor work usually at a work bench, sitting. Mostly quiet setting. Testing involves high voltage.
- Noisy, sharp sound environment while equipment running.
- Required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands
- Ability to type, grasp and twist, squat
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with this position.